2.12.13

Damage

Knocks at the door 
For sworn a swarm.
I cried aloud !

  a mighty sound, spores of mold.

Bleeding Rotting

     They approach a bloating
survivor:

all that plagues you & I

(The exhale): I feel an emotion. I guess I won't forget...
          a serenity over came.. With the wind / a wall a face your face.

MARY!

I choked (hello)
I walked right through you--
   A New Force.

Children stumble home. Freaks of your offspring. Swallowed a drug that prescribed me a name.

I swallowed my pride
  everything is different, right?

Its too early for this.

OPEN sores in her wombs.
jumped on every crack just to break Mama's back.

I can't sit here and stare no longer

MARIE leave!

         Early rise. The moonshiners are sunken swarms. Lost not found stumbling and Following their own shadows home with a
BLACK TAR BUBBLEGUM STAINED PATHWAY to heaven

no laughter
no shirts
no shoes
   Especially NO service.  There IS no walk in clinics within walking distance.

MARY: BLINDED BY GRAY RAINBOWS.
However, He told me,
   Rainbows have too many colors. So when it rains it pours.

an apple is a mistake amongst pears? He says.

We get it. A soul breathes the ozone that we exhaled.

The ocean soul spent 4 hours with an open mind

BLOODY ROTTING & FLOATING.
Ground control!
Littered littered with mines

(WE SPEAK UNIDENTIFIED)

By the time you tell me the time I can hardly lift my wrist.

i t  a l w a y s   p a s s e s  s l o w e r
WHEN you forget that time exists in light.

            I don't have time to hear your theory of time go talk to Him. Tim? Has been dead since tomorrow.
   Wrong it's about 10 to...please wind your wrist watch Marguerite.

OK , SHALL I RUN?

no...IF YOU DO YOU'LL RUIN THE SURPRISE.

knock first .

-kmms Dec '13

No comments: